Vine is a Video Marketing App that allows you to promote your brand with six seconds video clips by showcasing your products, reinforcing your brand positioning, creating a prelude to events or engaging your fans and followers with promotions and contests.
Eight Ways to Promote your Brand using Vine
1. Introduce a new trend. This is different from promoting a product feature as you are announcing a trend that may resonate better with your audiences.
We’re walking in prints with our pointy flats. Which one’s your fave? #gap vine.co/v/bXwB92gmtr6
— Gap (@Gap) March 1, 2013
2. Introduce a look and feel that makes your brand noticeable. This could be with brand colors, patterns or a mnemonic that could be animated to build brand recall. The Vine below captures the same for Louis Vuitton.
Hotel Louis Vuitton vine.co/v/bHdEJQ5EWAn
— stella bugbee (@stellabugbee) March 6, 2013
3. Market your Brand by showcasing it at events and creating Vines that can capture the experience. Effectively engage the influencers for your brand to talk about the same.
Tonight’s @louisvuitton event makes us want to write this tweet on a postcard and send it to our closest fri… vine.co/v/bH6ArWXzjQI
— Stylerumor(@Stylerumor) March 5, 2013
4. Create animated videos that are engaging for your customers with highlights to spark a deeper connect.
.@deltarae opened with “Morning Comes” at @irvingplaza – the crowd knows where to clap! vine.co/v/bHHZxYgnrhq
— Billboard(@billboard) March 6, 2013
5. Reinforce brand positioning and highlight key features.
The not-so-secret secret of Dairy Milk takes just 6 seconds to discover! #Joyville vine.co/v/brVWvLJgLFe
— Cadbury UK (@CadburyUK) February 17, 2013
6. You can announce a new contest for your brand using vine with a hashtag specific for the promotion and also thank your followers and fans.
The Twirl Bites wanted to say “Thanks for voting us product of the year” before you melt them onto your pancakes! vine.co/v/bvFZqKdHMKE
— Cadbury UK (@CadburyUK) February 12, 2013
7. Create Twitter events to demonstrate product ideas.
Join us at #wholefoods Piccadilly for icing demonstrations. The perfect #valentine treat. #brands #valenvine vine.co/v/brq3D3WdQpQ
— catandthecream (@catandthecream) February 14, 2013
8. Effectively showcase Consumer delight as captured in the Vine below with relevant messaging.
Keep smiling bright Trop fans! #cute #tropicana #favthings #food vine.co/v/b6JiAZm1jaT
— Tropicana (@Tropicana) February 19, 2013