According to an eMarketer Report, Digital Ad spending in Mobile, Social and Video will see more advertising dollars.
The finding is based on a Survey conducted with 20 Major US Brands, where Digital was seen to be key for Direct Response Ad Campaigns.
According to comScore report “Brave new Digital World : From Content to Commerce” The key emerging trends are:
Multi-platform media usage is creating new monetization opportunities The power of targeted digital advertising is driving growth
SmartPhones and Tablets drive one in every three minutes of the time spent online. In addition to behavior based targeting, retail sites are the new display platform yeilding better ROI for brands with targeted campaigns:
- Top web properties extend their audience reach significantly through mobile channels
- Mobile-only access accounts for 20% or more of the audience for top properties
- More screens means more overall consumption: it’s not a zero sum game
- Media companies and retailers are extending the total reach of their audience via smartphones and tablets
The power of digital is in targeting, as dynamics are changing with commerce fueling advertising in a tight feedback loop:
- Targeting according to behavior: buying and /or browsing
- Emergence of the retailer as a targeted advertising platform
- Real-time optimization of digital media plan delivery increases targeting accuracy, viewability and ROI
Real-time Campaign Optimization increased ROI with Digital Strategy implemented by Brand X in the First Half of Year 3 with two different Market Mix Models.
It may be worthwhile to look at how consumers use Mobile for Local Search to reach the right audiences for your Brand.