Announce your sales, Previews and discounts with exclusive posts and Tweets well in time. Encourage audiences to return across social networks for better engagement.
This could be post you images with a Hashtag that requires friends to like it on Facebook or Tweet about the same.
Some great tips for creating stunning visuals and posts for Social Networks can be found on www.louisem.com
2. Stay tuned with your Audiences
Pay attention to the posts and Tweets that are driving more engagement. The content that gets more engagement is what your audience wants more of and it makes sense
to promote similar offers and content.
3. User Generated Content for Holiday Content Showcase
Create campaigns and contests that encourage users to share content with explicit permission to create a Holiday Content Showcase. This could be sharing
the holiday pictures and ideas that could win a spectacular holiday.
4. Brand Story with Holiday Contest
If you have a Brand Story that ties in with the theme of Gifting than this is an excellent time to Humanize your brand with Holiday season moments. Hyperlapse is
an excellent tool to build on any existing footage that you have for your brand.
5. Create suitable cover pages
You can publicize your Brand Contest and Content in Social with an appropriate cover photo that builds on your Brand Story or Campaign Idea with Facebook Cover photo and Twitter Profile.
6. Facebook Events
Facebook events is an excellent tool to encourage walk-ins and participation for your seasonal sales and events that helps audiences connect with their friends.
7. Create a Social Network Content Checklist to ensure that you have all networks promoting campaigns to encourage your brand holiday season campaign.
8. Plan your Social Media Marketing with advanced tools that help you understand trends for cross-promoting campaigns as well as response for different campaigns and post as per your Marketing Plan.
9. Do not ignore Messaging App as they are a great way to personalize messaging and humanize your brands.
10. Reach Out to Other Brand Communities
This could prove effective in promoting your Holiday Season offers with customers who are most likely to engage with your Social Media idea.