Promote your Brand on Twitter with a contest designed to woo audiences for better conversions. Twitter Advertising can help you reach audiences beyond the followers. The same can be achieved with Twitter cards, Promoted Tweets and Trends.
Setting a Twitter Contest will engage audiences beyond the direct payoff of an incentive creating a buzz for the brand during the peak shopping season.
A Brand contest goes beyond direct response advertising and looks at building a buzz with the audience segment who are the core audience for your holiday season shopping offers.
Five Steps to Creating Twitter Contest
- Identify Hashtag that is likely to connect and engage the Target Audience with mentions and Retweets.
- Promote the Hashtag with Trending Topics for each zone and Location.
- Decide on the Contest prize and go with the rules of the contest with a dedicated page link and rules for entering contest.
- Promote with a Twitter Card. You could use Twitter Lead Generation card, Twitter Summary card or Twitter App card.
For more on setting a Twitter card visit Twitter Cards Overview.
- Promote the contest to your website audiences.
Can you Caption the image with a Hashtag…