Short-Form video is increasingly popular and brands are achieving results with paid advertising and posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. On Instagram, brands that have used short-form video have seen a considerable lift in the follower count.
- Starbucks went from 2.3 million followers to 3.7 million.
- The National Basketball Association jumped from 2.3 million to 4.9 million.
- GoPro surged from 1.9 million to 4.2 million.
- Victoria’s Secret clearly bested that trio, more than doubling its audience from 4.2 million to 10.5 million.
- Nike takes the proverbial cake, skyrocketing from 4 million to 12 million.
Here are some examples of ways in which you can use Short-form Video:
Use Video to promote your products for a seasonal offer with the appropriate hashtags.
Hold a Flash Sale announcing the offer in the Video or caption the static post with the offer on Instagram and Facebook.
Announce the offer with a Contest and a Video.
Create a Short Video for Engagement that is relatable.
Tell your Brand Story with a Video and use short-form as a Teaser.
Create a hyperlapse with effects for engagement.