Instagram with its user base of 400 Million users and over 80 million photos shared per day, and with a global user-base and an integration with Facebook targeting capabilities, may prove to be an ideal network to attract your target audience this holiday season. Advertising on Instagram has given boost to advertisers with increase in Ad recall; and with newly added features to the advertising suite, Instagram is the network of choice for visually-engaging campaigns.
- Landscape photo and video to unlock new creative opportunities and give ads a more cinematic feel
- Video ads of up to 30 seconds in length, so brands can engage in richer storytelling
- Marquee, a new premium product that helps drive mass awareness and expanded reach in a short time-frame—perfect for events like movie premieres and new product launches
- Delivery and optimization tools to manage and drive the best performance of campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
Engaging your audience with Visual Storytelling can be done with posts on Instagram that engage audiences with Captions and images that resonate. Here are some tactics that can guide your Brand Strategy for Instagram.
- Understand your target audience.For Starbucks , the transformation of Pumpkin Spice Latte has come with Brand Buzz that elevates the launch to a Star Status with the taste of real Pumpkin available from September 8. According to Fortune, “The Pumpkin Spice Latte will remain an indulgent treat even with the additional details about how it is made now public. But Starbucks will likely only gain fans by being more transparent about how the drink is made”. The Visual Storytelling is coupled with a unique Instagram and Twitter account with the real PSL.
- Post a Video or a Brand Story to boost your Instagram Visual Storytelling as seen for The Real PSL, where a post is coupled with a Video on Twitter.
Cross-promote your Instagram posts with a Tweet or apps that are popular with your target audience.