According to a study by Pixability, YouTube’s video content including clips, trailers and reviews pertaining to Movies Genre, has garnered 235B total views, 1.2B likes, and 660M social shares. According to Google Insights, In 2015, the top performing trailers from each nominee have collectively been watched over 200 million minutes on YouTube — that’s over 3.3 […]
Facebook introduces Trending at Oscars in partnership with ABC Television that lets you post and share the liked moments from the awards night and at the same time see what your friends are posting and writing about.
With Trending Experience on Facebook you can :
- See posts from your friends and people in your network with Friends and Groups
- See real-time reactions from people around the world with Live Feed
- View photos and videos from news outlets as well as people at the show
- View posts from the Academy, ABC, the nominees, and other public voices with In the Story
- Join the conversation by posting about the show with the update “watching the Oscars” and “watching the 87th Academy Awards”
According to Social Times, Oscars 2014 generated last year’s Oscars generated 25.4 million combined posts, comments and likes from 11.3 million users.