Announce your sales, Previews and discounts with exclusive Facebook posts and Tweets. Encourage audiences to return across social networks for better engagement. As seen in the Tweet create a showcase with moments of glory for celebrity endorsement and a Hashtag that helps you kick-start the conversation.
This could be a post with your exclusive images with a Hashtag that requires brand fans and followers to like it on Facebook or Tweet about the same or a mention of an event being hosted in the vicinity.
2. Stay tuned with your Audiences
Pay attention to the posts and Tweets that are driving more engagement. The content that gets more engagement is what your audience wants more of and it makes sense to promote similar offers and content.
3. User Generated Content for Content Showcase
Create campaigns and contests that encourage users to share content with explicit permission to create a Video Content Showcase. This could be sharing moments from an event or holiday pictures and ideas that could win a spectacular holiday.
A co-promotion with a live streaming app or a media partner can help you create exclusive video content that can reach and engage newer audiences.
4. Brand Story with Holiday Contest
If you have a Brand Story that ties in with the theme of Gifting than this is an excellent time to Humanize your brand with special days such as Father’s Day or Holiday Season moments. Hyperlapse and Animated GIFs are an excellent tool to build on any existing footage that you have for your brand.
Promote a Summer Giveaway with a message that gets the message across effectively.
5. Create suitable cover pages
You can publicize your Brand Contest and Content on Social Networks with an appropriate cover photo that builds on your Brand Story or Campaign Idea with Facebook Cover photo and Twitter Profile.
6. Facebook Events
Facebook events is an excellent tool to encourage walk-ins and participation for your seasonal sales and events that helps audiences connect with their friends.
7. Create a Social Network Content Checklist to ensure that you have all networks promoting campaigns to encourage your brand holiday season campaign.
8. Plan your Social Media Marketing Budget, in advance to know how to maximize results with the given budget with the help of Analytics tools for each campaign.
9. Do not ignore Messaging Apps as they are a great way to personalize messaging and humanize your brands.
10. Engage Brand Communities of other brands to make your brand more resonant, Audiences’ follow a content eco-system and your posts that may not be reaching your target audience, a co-promotion with a brand that is likely to reach brand fans with shared audience may provide a new audience.