According to an Econsultancy Content Marketing Survey Report based on a survey of more than 1,300 marketers working for brands, agencies, and publishers, the key highlights are:
- Over 90% of respondents believe that content marketing will become more important over the next 12 months.
- Nearly three-quarters (73%) of digital marketers agree that ‘brands are becoming publishers’.
- Less than half of companies have dedicated budgets (34%) or individuals dedicated (46%) to content marketing.
- Increased engagement is the most commonly cited objective for content marketers, with 52% of in-house marketers and 58% of agency marketers listing this as one of their top three business priorities.
Five Ways to Promote Your Brand with Content Marketing
1. Promote your Brand with Impactful Branding. Branding includes logo, site design and a clear positioning that is reflected in the tag line.
2. Clearly identify your segments and serve messaging targeted at the segments. In the example below the clearly identified segments are health conscious customers and a segment looking at organizing events.
3. Build a Community with properties identified as most engaging for your customers such as starting an online club with a form inviting customers to sign up for the club on your Facebook page. Add specific incentives that may be applicable during a certain promotion period.
4. Start a blog with content that your customers find engaging to return on a frequent basis and add unique features that encourage customers to return. Keep the content relevant, engaging, fresh and sharable.
5. Promote your content with a network of influencers through social media sites and optimize the same with the right keywords to grow the traffic. Look at opportunities to grow your business within the community that will generate traffic and grow your business such as Franchising Opportunities in this case.
Image Courtesy of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Facebook Promotion
Case Study : Easter Promotion using QR Codes